"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

September 14, 2010

My Go To Words

Today was one of those days that my mind wandered no matter how hard I tried to stay on task. One of the things my mind got stuck on was words. I kept thinking which words mattered most in my life. I thought about my family, my friends, my friendships, my relationships, motherhood, work and life in general and decided to pick the top 10. In no particular order, I came up with faith, forgiveness, gratitude, patience, hope, compassion, flexibility, honesty, persistence and loyalty. For me, each word has helped me in some way or another and they're words I strive to live by. I have my days and sometimes my moments  but, for the most part, I get through the things I face by reflecting on the words that mean the most to me and doing my best to adhere to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment