"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

September 29, 2010

Try This!

I'm kinda cute, but I have my flaws (smile). Brit and I joke about my Monday morning start up plan. I weigh myself, take a few measurements and say I'm going to stick to it this time. No sooner than I say it, I find a reason to change my mind. I find it easy to find reasons to do something or in my case, not to do something when it comes to myself but, if I tell someone else I'm going to do something, I do all I can to get it done and keep my word. I'm finding that I need to make a commitment to myself too. I already know that I can do whatever I put my mind to. I just haven't taken the time to make myself a priority. Just like I'm there for others, I can and should be there for myself. By no means am I going to stop helping / being there for / encouraging others. I'm just going to make myself a priority as well. So if by chance, you are like me, put yourself on your commitment list; make yourself and whatever you want to accomplish a priority then, give your word to yourself and keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment