"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

September 2, 2010

Resilience

I got the idea for this blog post through Facebook stalking as my daughter Britney calls it. Since you're probably wondering why I would admit to any kind of stalking, I'll tell you. Originally, God blessed me with two babies and then he saw fit to bless me with many. Some of them I've known since Kindergarten, some since Jr. High, some since High School and a few since College. I love them all and they all have a special place in my heart. So randomly, I check up on them just to see how they are / what they're doing and lately, their posts have been about adjusting to the steps they're taking in life and the difficulties they face. I offer them words of encouragement to remind them they're capable of so much because I know that life can be intimidating and can leave you wanting to give up but you can't, so, to all my babies and anyone that takes the time to read this post, know that you have the ability and potential to overcome anything that you face because before you is all your dreams and within you is all you need to succeed so, work hard, give your all, dream big, inspire others and believe in yourself. You may have to take baby steps, study harder / more than you want to, read a lot (which isn't a bad thing), step out on faith, ask for help over and over, prove yourself and / or put up with stuff you don't want to / feel is necessary, but it's all part of your path in life and who you're destined to be so, just suck it up and do what you gotta do and don't forget to find a positive in all that you face and a reason to smile while doing it.

1 comment: