"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

September 21, 2010

Change Is In the Air

My favorite season begins tomorrow and my mind is on the changes I’ve been through and for the most part survived as well as the ones I want to make, should make and need to make. While I was imagining the possibilities, and working on my plan of action, the serenity prayer came to mind; “God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.” At this point, all I can continue to do is step out on faith and remain prayerful because change is inevitable and at this point in my life, it’s a must. If you’re facing changes or simply have the desire to make some changes in your life, take a chance. Step out on faith and see where it takes you. The possibilities are endless and stepping out of your comfort zone can be very rewarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment