"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

November 12, 2010

I Have To Agree

"The greatest healing comes from friendship and love."  ~ Hubert H. Humphrey

When I saw this quote, I thought about so many people and smiled. I like many others, have been through a lot in my lifetime but I can honestly say that through it all, God's love and the love of my family and friends and friends that have become family and strangers that have become friends have made many days easier and brighter. The healing from these relationships, comes in many forms. Each one comforts you and makes you feel better, stronger, safer, happier and restores hope and faith. I thank God for his love and his infinite wisdom. Through his goodness and grace, he blessed me and continues to bless me with his will and so many wonderful people / friends that love me as much as I love them and the best part of it all, is that the love we share is unconditional and that has proven to be the best medicine of all time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment