"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

November 25, 2010

A Thankful Heart

Life as we know it, can be difficult, bittersweet, complicated, overwhelming,challenging, unpredictable and full of ups and downs but for the most part, I find it to be rewarding, inviting, joyous and full of possibilities. It is with a thankful heart that I say, I have so much and so many to be thankful for. So to God, my friends, my family, my readers, my moments in time, all that have been a part / have yet to be a part of my life, the good, the bad, the not so good, the not so bad, the trials and tribulations and the blessings to numerous to list / count, THANK YOU! I am and always will be thankful for every aspect of my life and everyone in it because life as I know it has been and continues to be quite a journey. I hope and pray that your Thanksgiving is full of laughter,joyous, memorable, blessed and fun and that your heart is full of reasons to be thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment