"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

October 7, 2013

Along The Way

I'm not necessarily proud of everywhere I've been and everything I've done/gone through but, I'm appreciative of it. I'm grateful that I'm not where I was, blessed to be where I am and encouraged by where I want to be. I'm determined to get there and mindful of what it takes. As I head there, I'm taking the scenic route, praising and praying, remembering what needs to be remembered, and letting go of what doesn't all while enjoying and making the best of my journey. Who knows what I'll face along the way, no one but my Heavenly Father who orders my steps better than I ever could and continues to help/see me through the missteps. So, onward I continue knowing it won't always be easy but it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment