"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

February 23, 2011

The Hands of Time

I've been told that time can be our best healer and our greatest teacher.I believe this to be true to some extent because over the years, I've heard people say,"They wish they could turn back the hands of time." At one point,that thought crossed my mind as well. However, I have learned that time can not be reversed and our past can't be altered. Therefor I live for now. I make the most of the time I'm given. I start my days not regretting my past but learning from it, my mistakes and experiences.I make a conscious effort to find the joy / blessings in whatever comes my way.The realization that life is what it is and time moves on is a powerful thing.It allows us to gather our thoughts, let go, change, accept and most importantly, like time; move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment