"It's never to late to be what you might have been"

February 5, 2011

Putting Things Off

 We all need to take breaks from time to time but, putting things off can lead to missing out, not getting something done and/ or being able to do something. For those reasons, I often remind myself that in some situations, we don't get a second chances. When I realize that, I do my best to make sure that I say what I want to say and do what I need to do. I do this because, I think one of the toughest things to deal with in life tend to stem from what we didn't do, words left unsaid, and the what ifs we leave ourselves with. It's hard to find the middle ground of finding time for ourselves and making time for the must do, need to do, want to do lists/mental notes that we have but, it's up to us to figure out what works for us. When making that decision, we need to ask ourselves, how will I feel if I don't see this through? If our answer leaves us wondering and questioning the choice we made, that given situation shouldn't be put aside. It should be addressed and dealt with. The time should be made to express ourselves, complete what we start, show how we feel and do what we need/want to do. Once that is done, that much needed break can be taken with a clear heart, mind, soul spirit and most importantly, no regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment